Thursday, May 05, 2005

It's official

Thanks to Kitty over at Kitty Litter, I was able to recognize that I have spring fever, too. What are the symptoms? For me, it is the overwhelming urge to clean, be outside and avoid serious blog topics.
With all of this wonderful weather of cool days and low humidity (which is the short-lived here in South Louisiana) almost over, Jim and I were dreaming of visiting North Carolina again. Jim's parents used to have a cabin in the Maggie Valley area and Jim went to Western, so he really misses it. Today we decided we are definitely going at the end of the month and we booked a cabin where we will be staying. I can't wait to have the hushpuppies at Granny's Chicken Palace. It's been waaaaaay too long since we've been and I can't wait to see the kids' reaction to the mountains. It will be a nice way to spend my birthday.
Thanks for reading my ramblings. Maybe the spring fever will pass soon, especially since the weathermen say that the humidity is coming back by the weekend. When it does pass, I'll get back to blogging about serious things again.