Update: It seems these questions are making their way around the blogoshere. Check out
Let me know if you are answering these questions too.
Happy 70th Birthday, Bernard Pivot. Who's Bernard Pivot (come on, I know you were dying to ask that question)? He is the creator of the 10 questions that are asked at the end of every episode of Inside the Actor's Studio on Bravo.
In honor of Mr. Pivot, here are my answers to those questions.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
My kids' laughter
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
My kids' whining
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Well done, my good and faithful servant.
Thanks to Kris over at Dummocrats. This was fun.