Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm thinking some changes are in order

OK, I need advice. I am seriously considering changing the name of my blog to actually reflect me instead of where I live. Originally, this blog was going to be about politics here on the Northshore of Lake Pontchatrain in Louisiana. Obviously, that has changed. For one, there just isn't as much going on here politically as there was before I started to blog (I started to blog because I was frustrated with an issue that soon got resolved). I have also started blogging about St. Tammany Parish for NOLA.com, which publishes the Times-Picayune online, so that has become my local politics blog.

So, this is the advice I need. Should I change the URL address as well as the title or leave the URL alone and only change the title? If I can change the name only, I think that that would be the easiest. What do you think? Thanks.