Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I just need to vent

I am not in a very good mood today, so forgive me if I come across as angry. I just need to vent.

I am sick and tired of the liberal mentality. I am frustrated that liberals think they are so intellectually superior to us "dolts" in the red states. OPEN YOUR EYES. Stop buying into this farce that the Democrats are selling that only those that are "intellectually superior" can possibly understand how the "real" world works.

Why is it that every liberal slanted article is unquestionably, undeniably fact, but anything that is unbiased and balanced is labeled "right-wing" and automatically discredited.

What really gets me is that liberals claim that they are thinking. And maybe they are, but only about how things would work in an ideal world. And no matter how much education people have, there will never be an ideal world. All of you "enlightened" people could go off to some deserted island and start your own version of utopia and guess what - you would be no better off. In fact, you would probably be worse. Because you don't understand people. You don't understand why people do what they do.

Three more things:
(1) Democrats ARE partisan. To think otherwise is sheer stupidity. They are not the party of the people or of compromise.
(2) Republicans are in the majority. And unlike Clinton, a majority actually elected Pres. Bush.
(3) Liberals must have a very short memory. Those Dems in the Senate who are fighting so hard for the right to filibuster are the same ones that fought against that idea in the late 1990s.

I think that I could go on for a while, but I just don't have enough blood pressure medicine.

Oh yeah, I was just reminded of something else about liberals that burns me up. When confronted with a problem, they use the excuse "It's too complicated" or "It's a complex problem with no ONE solution" as the reason for doing nothing! Do they actually have any solutions? Nadda, zero, zilch. But they sure like to tell us how ours are "too simple" and won't work. Shut up then and come up with some of your own. Sorry, but I guess that would require thought!