Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sorry for the lack of attention

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you have assuredly noticed my lack of new entries. For the last week, I have not spent much time online. Honestly, I am tired. Tired of the ignorance that I read every day from the left. Tired of fighting the same fight - day in, day out. And most of all, tired of missing out on fun with my kids because I am spending time preparing to blog.

This self-imposed time out has been nice. I know me, though. I will be back blogging sooner than even I think. Especially now with new news in regards to the SCOTUS.

I also know that once school starts again, I will have much more free time to form thoughts and easily blog. Of course, this does not mean that I won't be blogging until they go back to school; it just means that my entries will be fewer.