Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Just a quick check-in

I wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and kicking. School is getting ready to start on the 18th and I am really looking forward it. I have been living life with one eye on my kids and one half-closed eye on current events. I am very glad to see President Bush using his public-given authority to get somethings done. This self-imposed break has been very restful and it won't be long until I again sit here to write my opinions.

While you wait, I will give you some insight into my day. Yesterday, my two year-old and I were sitting together watching Dora the Explorer when she suddenly passed gas. She turns to me and asks, "Did you hear that?" "Yes," I said. She looks at me with a straight face and says, "That was my bottom. It burped."

Yessiree, never a dull moment here.