Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Summer is hard


I am going to blame my lack of blogging on summer. Now that the kids are home from school, it seems that I have been putting a lot of things on the back burner. My house is a mess, I don't feel like cooking, I don't feel like reading the newspaper and I don't really feel like writing. What do I want to do? Take the kids to the pool, take the kids to go get sno-balls, play video games with the kids, play in the sprinkler with the kids... you get the picture. Well, I am having fun, reconnecting with the kids and I must admit that I have a killer tan (for me anyway). So if I can get your forgiveness for my lack of blogging, then there is hope that I will get my husband's forgiveness for a lot of grilled cheese sandwiches. Oh well, I guess that there will be a ton of time to play catch up once school starts again.