Friday, May 12, 2006

Something I've been contemplating

There has been a topic that I have been compelled to write about. But I am very hesitant to do so. Why, you ask? Because it would be very controversial. If I write about my thoughts on it, I have no doubt that I will get a lot of probably very negative feedback. The question that I am struggling with is "Do I have the energy to deal with the fallout?" In my mind, I continue to waver back and forth. But the need to write about it doesn't seem to go away. It is like a toothache. I know that I should just leave it alone, but I can't seem to stop playing with it. It is something that has been weighing on my mind a lot lately, especially in light of the fact that this issue is EVERYWHERE and is starting to pervade every aspect of daily life.

I will continue to think about it and hopefully I will come to some decision soon.