Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm back

Did ya miss me? The family and I got back Sunday, but this is the first chance that my schedule and the cooperation of the computer have come together. I tried this morning, but was having trouble with blogger.

Anyway, in case you didn't notice, Northshore Politics has a new contributor - Amy. She, too, is a conservative resident of the Northshore. She has great insight into the government mindset after spending about 8 years working for the US Postal Service (If you ever want to get under her skin tell her the government can run things better than private industry). I look forward to seeing more of her posts here.

I must admit that I didn't think much about blogging over the past week. Mostly we went to the parks and visited with family. I didn't even get a chance to see any of my friends - the week went by way too fast. I'm still hopeful that we will be moving back to Florida one day.

Now that I'm back, I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. Of course, getting back from vacation practically brings you to the point of needing another one.