Monday, May 02, 2005

Where was this a month ago?

As you may or may not know, I am still a new blogger. I started Northshore Politics just one month ago. Even though I was a regular blog reader, there was A LOT that I was absolutely clueless about until I started this site. Most of it I learned by doing my own research and by trial and error. Of course, there is still much that I don't know, but I'm learning quickly.

Today, I discovered this post on Mudville Gazette thanks to Instapundit. It's everything you need to know about starting your own blog. I wish that I could have read this a month ago. It's great information. But since I'm still learning, it was great for me to read. It helped clear up a few questions that I have had. Not only that, but Greyhawk gives encouragement to all of us newbies.

I know who I'm going to ask if I have questions now.